St. George has been blessed by many benefactors over the years, most recently by Mary Savakis and John Rhodis who left VERY generous trusts to our church! May their memories be eternal!
You can make a one time contribution online by clicking below. Specify what the donation is for in the notes field at checkout.
However, those funds will not be there forever, and your support is still needed to raise funds for various projects and supplies!
- Office: (4) vertical locking file cabinets or (2) large, locking side open file cabinets (to fit standard and legal size folders/paper)
- Trimming of large tree's on property
- Liturgical needs (Please speak directly with Father Ioannis)
- Copy paper plain white in 8.5x11 and 8.5x14
- New tables & Chairs for our Chopman Center
- Repair of the Bishop Throne in the Church
- General ceiling repairs
- Repair of the Platitera Icon in the Altar
- Renovations of our classrooms upstairs
- Repair of the three sets of wood doors in the church and hall
- Pew Repairs
- Narthex Icon frame repair
- Altar ceiling repairs
- Hall ceiling repairs
- Hall new flooring and renovations
- Kitchen Renovations
- Bathroom renovations in hall and upstairs
- Iron fence replacement
- Exterior Sidewalk replacement
- Sacramental Wine & Pure Olive Oil
- A financial gift towards these items would help defray the cost of the sacramental wine (name Nama Roussos or Nama Byzantino) that is used for Holy Communion. Please note on the memo line of your check or on the envelope, "Communion Wine". You may also donate a bottle or can of pure olive oil.